Sunday, February 1, 2009

More photos from our snowy adventure...

I couldn't resist adding a few more photos from our trip to Sunriver. The girls had so much fun sledding, and I must admit, so did I. It brought back so many memories from my childhood in MT. I do hope we can take the girls out again before winter is over. Anyways, below is a picture of Kaleena and I as we were literally flying down this steep hill into a forest of trees! I had to put my legs out in attempt to prevent hittin one of the trees! Kaleena was screaming with excitement and wasn't the least bit afraid.

Good thing I don't weigh much because fitting three people onto a saucer sled is quite a challenge! Kaleena kept saying, "We are holding mommy on the sled!"(meaning, mommy is holding us!) Both were so happy!
Here is Emi looking like a little Eskimo! She could hardly walk...or see for that matter! But, grandma would be pleased to know that they had their hats AND mittens on the whole time!

After sledding, the girls snuggled up for one of their favorite movies. These random acts of kindness are rare, so I was glad to have my camera on hand. So cute!

Emiley loves to give hugs and kisses...Kaleena not so much, but she was caught red handed in this photo! As you can see, Emi is loving every minute of it! Emi now says, "wuv you Eena!"


2 comments:

The Adventure said...

Looks like a blast!! the girls are so cute and look so snuggly in their pj's!!

The Adventure said...

I thought you said you weren't changing the blog design??? Hmmm...

oh, sorry about the yogurt business. My stuff turned out very yummy, just a touch runny.