---written by Kaleena----

Sometimes I need alone time with my mommy. I like to snuggle with her, give her bear kisses and hugs. Today when my sister Emi was sleeping, I took pictures of us because we were having so much fun. My mommy can be very silly and "diculous"(ridiculous) and I guess I am a stinker, thats what mom and dad say. So, here are a few pictures of my mommy and me. We like to be silly together. Sometimes my mom doesn't want to take pictures with me, but I always say, "you can't tell me no, mom!" (and she always gives in!)

1 comment:
Oh Kaleena, you are such a sweetie - let me give you some Auntie advice - take advantage of spending time with Mommy whenever you can, someday you will be all grown up and spending time with mommy won't be quite as silly and fun! You will be best friends some day - but it will be different and more serious!! Love you sweetie
Post a Comment