Here is the latest excitement in our home...Kaleena loves to play dress up! I really do need to have a bin of dress up clothes that she can work through, but for now she usually looks in my closet or finds some of her own clothes to model! I just loves these photos...we will cherish them forever...and bring them out when she is in highschool:)
No comment on her poses...she loves her cheesy grin and apparently she now knows how to put her hands on her hips with some attitude! I'm afraid she will be giving us some grief as she nears her middleschool/highschool years;)
Well, I promise I will post another time this week since it was a special day today...my dad's birthday! We had a wonderful time out at my brother's home and we have a few great photos to share with you...stay tuned!

1 comment:
Wish we could have been there tonight. It sounds so fun to be together for family occasions like that! Great Pictures of Kaleena, they will make a great slide show at her wedding :)
Post a Comment