Saturday, April 4, 2009

Juice Plus


This blog is particularly for you, Vonnie! But, for everyone else who doesn't know what Juice Plus is, here is a little tid bit of info:

"Juice Plus(comes in a capsule, chewable or gummy) is composed of 17 raw, chemical and pesticide-free fruits, vegetables and grains which are grown in nutrient dense soil, allowed to ripen on the vine, picked and juiced w/in 24 hours...it is gluten-free, dairy-free and free of artificial colors and sweeteners. Best of all, Juice Plus is one of the most researched supplements in the world!"

Thanks to you Vonnie, Emi and Kaleena have been eating their "fruits and vegetables" for almost 2 months now and I can see a huge difference! Kaleena now eats her brocolli and she says, "mmmm, I love my brocolli!" She is so much happier and no longer wakes up grumpy! I truly believe that this fruit and vegetable supplement will increase their immune function!

Anyways, here is a photo of Kaleena enjoying her fruit and veggie gummies! Every day the girls run to the cupboard and ask for their fruit vitamins! And, if I don't keep them up high, they would try to eat the entire container! I am so happy to know that they are getting the recommended amount of fruits and vegetables!

If you are interested in this awesome product, see Vonnie's website at: www.vonniejuiceplus.com.

I can hardly wait to start taking them myself!

2 comments:

The Adventure said...

Thanks Erin, that is really nice of you! I'm so glad the girls like them. You know when seth was sick with the flu I doubled up all of ours for a few days so we hopefully would catch it...it seemed to help! Thanks again!!

Christel louise said...

I enjoy fruit plus for my kids too!