Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mischief

Quite often someone will ask me if we can talk on the phone at some point during the day and usually my reponse is, "How about after the kids are in bed!" But, for some strange reason, I decided to try visiting with a friend during the day and this is what happened:

I turned on a movie for the girls and they both were content to sit in their fun chairs w/a snack to enjoy their video. I then left the bedroom for not even 5 minutes and I heard some commotion in the kitchen! I quickly ran to the kitchen only to find my two girls eating honey comb cereal off the floor!!! Kaleena said, "look mom, me and Emi are dogs and kitties! We are eating our food!" I was suddenly frustrated, but started laughing instead! I had to end my phone call so I could start cleaning up the mess. I did actually let them play in it for awhile since they were laughing and having so much fun. Emiley cried when I finally scooped the cereal into the dust pan. Sooo, if you don't hear from me during the day, it is to avoid situations like this one! But, I had a good laugh!





2 comments:

Alyssa and Jeremiah said...

That is hilarious! I am so glad you stopped and got the camera. So cute but so messy at the same time. I totally understand the no day time phone calls. I do most everything over email when possible because phone calls are impossible. Well you sure have cute puppies and kittens!

The Adventure said...

Super cute...love Kaleena's "skirt" too!!