Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day with Cousin Cadence

Oh my goodness, I thought it had only been about a week or so since I last posted, but apparently I am dilusional! My mouth fell open when I realized that it was Feb. 12th when I last posted on my blog! I am so sorry for the delay...I hate to say it, but I've been too busy! Anyways, to add to the craziness of it all, today was the first day that the girls and I babysat Cousin Cadence, Melissa's little girl.

Baby Cadence is so adorable and sweet. I just wanted to kiss her nose all morning long! Kaleena and Emi were singing and hopping around the house shouting, "Cadence is here today!" Kaleena wanted to bring her to school so she could show her off to her friend Ivan; and Emi wanted to give Candence kisses on the tummy! It was wonderful to see the girls having so much fun...and Cadence didn't seem to mind all of the attention either!



But, wow, three car seats in the back of our jeep was quite something! Baby Cadence sat in the middle and Kaleena and Emi talked to her the whole way to Kaleena's school.


Here are a few random pictures of Kaleena and Emi taken this afternoon. I couldn't resist capturing the joy that seemed to be radiating from every part of their bodies! They were so happy today...Thank you Cadence for blessing us with your little spirit today. We can't wait to watch you again on Thursday!

1 comment:

The Adventure said...

Glad you are back! I have missed reading your posts!! She is such a cutie - Hmmm...does any body wonder who is her Daddy???