This Christmas, Emiley and Kaleena received several adorable outfit(picture above is of their new Sunday dresses), some of which were matching. I do love dressing my girls in matching outfits! Kelly thinks I am ridiculous, but there is something very cute about having them look alike. The girls now know that when they have a new outfit on that it means picture time. As soon as Emiley is dressed, she stands and poses...saying "cheeeeeez" and Kaleena says, "here is my happy smile, mom!" I have to snap pictures very quickly because this "happy time" only lasts for about 45 seconds and then they are back to their naughty, mischevious activities! I love our quick photo shoots!
How cute are these corduroy vests! Both girls referred to them as their coats, but did agree to keep them on for the day. Emiley was swimming in hers, but still looked so precious!
Here is a very brief moment of love that Kaleena and Emiley shared with eachother. It quickly turned into an argument because Emiley didn't want her hand to be held. Kaleena was crying and shouted, "don't say I can't hold your hand Emi...I have to be nice to you!"
Oh, and I found a great deal on these adorable dress shoes that matched their outfits perfectly. The only unfortunate part is that they come off way too easily, so we spend more time putting them back on their feet than they do actually wearing them. I guess its only a small sacrifice for them looking so irresistibly cute!
2 comments:
So so cute!! I love the polka dotted vests! Lots of fun to dress the kids matching -
Erin they are so cute! Love that you like to dress them alike!
Post a Comment