We will be missing Vonnie, Justin and the boys as they had to return to Alabama today; Kaleena and Emiley have been searching for the boys this morning. Kaleena said, "When Emiley wakes up, then the boys won't be hiding anymore!" I do hope our children will grow to be close friends despite the distance between our homes. 
Well, here are just a few of the memories we captured from our Christmas together. Enjoy!

2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Holiday Erin! So glad the whole family was able to spend time together. I know your Mom was so thrilled. Melissa looks so great for just having a baby! I haven't met Vonnie, but wow she looks so much like you're mom. Three beautiful girls!
Happy New Year!
We miss you guys alot - it is hard to be so far away!! I want our kiddos to be friends despite the distance - the Lord has a plan, we know that :) The pictures are great!! I was scrolling through some of them yesterday - we do have some cute kids don't we!!
Post a Comment