Little Baby Cadence has arrived! She was 6lbs 5oz and 20inches long. She has lots of black hair and her legs are definately long Dixon legs...fingers too! What a little sweetie! Congrats Robbie and Melissa.
Cadence is beautiful! I was glad to hear baby and Momma are doing well. I am so glad to have another blog to read! I heart blogging, and wish I had more posts. Merry Christmas Erin, see you soon!
Kelly and I(Erin) have been married for 5 years and have been blessed with two beautiful daughters, Kaleena and Emiley. Kelly is a PE Specialist and I am a Women's Health P.T.
"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy." Psalm 126:3
3 comments:
Thanks Erin...I am stealing your picture for my blog too :) can't wait to see you.
Yah for babies. That is so fun for Your sis. Hope your Christmas is Merry!
Cadence is beautiful! I was glad to hear baby and Momma are doing well. I am so glad to have another blog to read! I heart blogging, and wish I had more posts. Merry Christmas Erin, see you soon!
Post a Comment