Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our Little Emi is Growing up...


Emi is now 15 months! I can hardly believe how quickly time has gone by; it seems as though it were just yesterday when I found out I was pregnant with her. Over the past 15 months, she has brought us so much joy and happiness. Overall, she is an extremely happy baby and loves to play and tease her sister.


Her newest words are :Poggy(potty), up-a-diggy(oopsie daisy), banky(blanket), K-Koo(thank you) and aaa gaaa(all gone). There isn't a word she won't try...it doesn't always come out right, but we understand her little language!

As I already mentioned, she loves to tease us and Kaleena. You can always tell when she is being a stinker because she walks around the house with her hands behind her back and this stinkerish twinkle in her eye! She has the biggest grin and as soon as she knows she has our attention, she begins to run away.


Recently she took a tumble down our attic stairs...we are unsure if Kaleena pushed her(very likely) or if she truly fell on her own! Needless to say, she had a rug burn that went from her forehead, down her nose and under her L eye. She looked quite pathetic! Kaleena has since stated that she did in fact push her down the stairs....of course!



Anyways, our girls so wonderful and we love them dearly. We hope that you enjoy the photos and have a wonderful Thanksgiving as we will not be posting until after the holiday.

1 comment:

The Adventure said...

LOVE those pictures!! She is soooo cute! I especially love the one of her profile where you can see her little curls!! I'm so glad that she is fun and easy little girl for you. Maybe when we come out for Christmas she can teach E how to talk :)