Monday, October 6, 2008

Bauman Farms--pumpkin patch


I apologize that this blog is being posted so late, but I was out of town on a business trip and there were too many last minute things to do...blogging wasn't one of them! But, I will try to do better and post a few blogs before the week comes to an end!


Bauman Farms is awesome! Every year they put together a corn stock maze, hay bail maze, pumpkin patch, zip lines, an petting zoo in addition to a beautiful plant nursery, bakery. They also process their own apples on site and have fresh apple juice and cider for tasting...and apple cider donuts! We love it and Kaleena likes the donuts almost more than the fun activities that she participates in! Kaleena's montesory school will be taking a field trip to the farm and hopefully I will be able to help out! A trip to Bauman Farms is a wonderful way to welcome the fall season!


Here are the photos of our adventure. Grandma came with too!

1 comment:

The Adventure said...

Emi's pigtails are so cute!! Like your hair too - how long has it been red??? My favorite is the girls looking out of the gazeebo with matching sweaters! Don't feel bad, I am a week behind on posting pumpkin patch pictures and I can't say I was on a business trip :)