
I do hope that Kaleena and Emiley end up being good friends, just as I am with my sisters. But up until this photograph, I've had my concerns! Here are a few quotes that I came across regarding sisters(this is not how I feel about you, Vonnie...just quotes that seem to be appropriate for my children!)
If sisters were free to express how they really feel, parents would hear this: "Give me all the attention and all the toys and send her to live with Grandma." ~Linda Sunshine
Sister to sister we will always be,A couple of nuts off the family tree.~Author Unknown
Big sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life. ~Charles M. Schulz
Tomorrow we will be visiting the pumpkin patch, so we'll see how sisterly they are when it comes to taking a few pictures with eachother! more photos to come!

1 comment:
I especially like the "crabgrass" quote :) It's o.k., if you feel like that - you can never get rid of your big sister!! The girls look so cute and cuddly! I'm sure someday they will be best of friends! Can't wait to see you pumpkin patch pictures.
Post a Comment