Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Emi is into EVERYTHING!!!

Emi is on the move these days. She is always chasing after Kaleena and trying so hard to play with her. Unfortunately, Kaleena is less than thrilled to entertain Emi and it usually ends up being a big fight! As you can see, Emiley loves Kaleena's bike as well as many of Kaleena's other toys...that she never plays with until Emi wants them!

The stroller is an object of contention, but with discussion there came compromise...Kaleena rides and Emi pushes! Since Emiley is only recently walking, she is thrilled with her end of the deal! Kaleena propels the stroller with her legs and Emi tries desparately to keep up. As you can imagine, Kaleena often goes too fast, Emiley falls and hurts herself and the whole ordeal ends in tears! But, every day they both can hardly wait to play with the stroller again!(thanks Harley and Kris for the stroller...its been put to good use!)

The one other thing that Emiley loves to do is climb into the dishwasher. It doesn't matter how much fun she is having, if she sees the open dishwasher, she is there...and in it, literally! Her fascination with our dishwasher is ridiculous and I find myself washing dishes as fast as I can because I hear her coming around the corner and once she sees the dishwasher, theres no stopping her until I close the door...and once again, it ends in tears!

1 comment:

The Adventure said...

Justin and I laughed when we read the part about the dishwasher! We do the same thing here - or wait to load the washer until E is asleep!! Those crazy one year olds!!