(Emiley, Kaleena, Hunter and Lily)The girls and I spent our weekend with my dear friend Laurel and her kids. Laurel and I have been friends for several years and now our children are becoming friends. Our two older children are 4 mos apart as are the younger children, so their ages are just perfect for exciting play dates! And actually, Kaleena and Hunter seem to be close friends as Laurel and I caught them giving eachother a little kiss! It was very cute...and harmless of course!



Our weekend was so wonderful. We went to this awesome Railroad Park that not only had real trains to tour, but also a miniature train ride that lasted a good 5 min! Kaleena was in heaven and even Emi was smiling and squealing w/excitement! 

We also tried out Vonnie's homemade playdough recipe and yes, you are right Vonnie, it was an easy 2hrs of fun for the kids...with little arguing!

Here is a picture of little Lily...she is so adorable and chubby! I think she was eating 99% of the time! Laurel and I are both enjoying our little ones because they eat everything in site, unlike our older children, who were at one time(Kaleena still is) extremely picky!
Oh yes, we also turned on this bubble blower and the kids were dancing around and trying to eat the bubbles! It was so cute to watch them!


To top it off, Laurel and I stayed up late into the night to scrapbook...something we had looked forward to for months! We had our brownies, mochas and eachother to enjoy participating in our favorite hobby....capturing memories in a scrapbook! Thank you Laurel for a wonderful weekend. Oh, yes, and congrats on your newest little blessing who will arrive in May! We miss you guys already!

1 comment:
sounds like a great time - friends like that are irreplaceable - especially when your kids can play so well together! Kaleena looked much taller than hunter?? Glad you liked the playdough
Post a Comment