Mommy doesn't have to go to work today, so we are going on a "pac-nic" to play at the park...but we have to eat our "sammiches" first, okay Emi? Get in the wagon, here we go! Oh, this will be so much fun mommy!-----Kaleena


We enjoyed a beautiful afternoon at the park just down the street. The summers in Oregon have become shorter the longer we live here, so I figured we had best take advantage of the nice warm day...our mornings are already crisp and cold...fall is just around the corner...after our long 4 week summer!!
I rarely catch a picture of Kaleena when she is looking at the camera...and smiling nicely! Most are crazy pics of her true "stinkerish" personality at its best!! I had to do a lot of bribing to get the smile below...oh Kaleena...what a sweetheart you are!

1 comment:
Great pictures! I can't believe how much Emi looks like you! It's amazing!! How do you like your radio flyer wagon - I'm sure the girls love it!! Have a great day. Thanks for posting pictures it is so fun to see pictures of the girls!
Post a Comment