This quote is so true! Kaleena has been dressing herself lately and truly having so much fun! I must admit I am a little bit embarassed to be seen with her, especially when she looks like the picture below, but its not a battle I want to fight...letting her wear what she wants to is much easier that forcing her to look "cute!" We went for a walk the other morning and she insisted on wearing her "dress" pajamas, pants underneath, duck slippers(that were Emi's and way too small), a coat, sunglasses and headband...her hair was crazy! We had many concerned looks as we passed by people's houses! I wanted to say, "I do bathe my children...and I do buy them nice clothes!" But instead, Kelly and I just laughed. 
But, I love them both...regardless of how silly they are!

1 comment:
That is GREAT!! She is such a cutie - regardless of what she is wearing. I think I remember Emma being like that quite a lot! It is definately a wise choice at this stage to just choose your battles! Miss you a bunch!!
Post a Comment