Sunday, August 9, 2009

The project has begun....

Our "painting project" has officially begun! Kelly started stripping the paint off of our house late Friday afternoon and really didn't stop until this evening at 8 o'clock! I am so impressed with the amount of "house" that he was able to cover in a weekends time....mind you I had to keep reminding him that the "paint scraper machine" that he rented is very expensive and that it will be going back tomorrow!! But, it is looking great and I can hardly wait to see the finished product, once the paint is on.


The girls wanted to be right in the middle of the action, playing in the dust and helping daddy clean up. When I made them stay inside, they were devastated that they couldn't see their "daddy working!" Since summer has started and Kelly has been with them each day, they have now become little daddy's girls! I'm kind of jealous!

Papa was so kind and offered to help Kelly sand the house. He worked most of the day today, but did take a few breaks to read and play with the kids. They love papa so much!

Stay posted for more updates on our house.....the colors we have chosen are beautiful!

1 comment:

The Adventure said...

Great Picture of Kaleena and Grandpa!! Sounds like quite a project