Kaleena was a brave little girl! We didn't know if she would be independent enough to be in a class by herself, but with a little guidance and encouragement from Kelly, she was soon in her teacher's arms, splashing and having so much fun in the water.
Emi Grace did very well for the first 15min. she was kicking, splashing and even blowing bubbles in the water. But after that, the cold set in; her lips were puple and her chin was quivering! Poor little thing, she said, "I get out now! I all done!" It was precious. We had to get the warm bath running as soon as we arrived home.
I must say, they were by far the cutest kids in the pool! ha ha!
What a great "first swim day".....but wow, we have to do this every day for the next 2 weeks?!! craziness!

1 comment:
I'm so glad that you had fun - the girls look sweet!! By the end of two weeks you will be very glad you did it, but very ready to be done!!
Post a Comment