Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mother's Day

What a special Mother's Day. Being a mother is such an honor and my family truly blessed me this Mother's Day with their love and gifts. I truly love the little things my girls make for me...they are worth more than any fancy or expensive gift that one would find in a store. Kaleena and her daddy participated in a child's building project at Lowes and with his help, she made an adorable plant box. She was so proud of it and could hardly wait to give it to me. OH, I will cherish that one forever!

Then Emiley and Kaleena both made me little gifts in church: Kaleena's was a marigold in a terra cotta pot and Emiley traced her hand on a card for me! They are precious and so special to me...I love you both so much!

It was an extra special day for the girls as well because their grandma GiGi from California came to spend the weekend with us. They had both of their grandmas for the weekend...what a treat!

I am so blessed. God has given me an amazing mother and a mother-in-law who is so special to us...I consider her a second mom! Thank you to my mom's for blessing me with your love! Happy Mother's Day!



After Church on Sunday, we enjoyed a brunch at this adorable diner. Lowell(mother in law) joined us and the food was awesome! What a great day!

1 comment:

The Adventure said...

wow...two blogs so quickly in a row, I was surprised to see a new one up! I love the picture of Kelly and the Girls - very sweet - and your Mom's day gifts are so special!!