
Kaleena has quickly learned that being a "supervisor" is much easier than being the "worker"!! She and Kelly were picking up leaves when she said, "I all done working dad...you work...I watch" as she plopped herself down onto the slide. She voices her opinions very clearly and doesn't hesitate to let us know who the boss is! When she was less than 2yrs old, she would say "daddy is boss", but now its "kaweena is boss" and "daddy is pain in bum"(yes she really says this to dad!).
Emi on the other hand is always happy and full of smiles! She tried a push-up ice cream treat for the first time the other day. As you can see, she loved every minute of it and actually had a small tantrum when I took it away! Her tantrums consist of a scrunched up nose and a lot of snorting! It never amounts to much...but she sure is cute when she does it!

Yes, God made kids cute for a reason because ours are truly little stinkers...adorable stinkers!
1 comment:
love it! They are so cute!! Looks like Emi might have needed a nice bath after all that. Where's her bib??? ha! Eli has been having his share of fits too...but they don't sound quite a mild as Emi's - the two of them together could be quite a handful I suppose! Thanks for the pictures!
Post a Comment