Wow, I didn't know that a month could pass by so quickly! The last 3 weeks have been a blur; full of excitement, family and friends, and some hard time too! I think my most common phrase on this blog is, "I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile!" But, here are a few photos from a beach trip we took a week ago with my sister and her boys. What a beautiful day it was and the trip captures one of the exciting moments over the last 3 weeks! Enjoy and I promise I will post another tomorrow!
Cousin Seth, Eli and Zach....buried alive!

Oh Emi Grace, you are such a sweet little girl....and so stinker-ish too!

Wow, our family is growing up quickly too...and our girls aren't too little anymore!

Vonnie and her sweet boys. The boys were great entertainment for the girls!

Kaleena staying close to mommy; not feeling quite herself after surgery yet
1 comment:
we sure had a great time - so bittersweet - it is hard to get to know the girls and then to not be close! But we love you guys and the boys and I were blessed by your hospitality.
Post a Comment